Andrei Marian Dan
I am a PhD student in the Software Reliability Lab.
My supervisor is Prof. Martin Vechev.
Office: CAB H86.1
Phone: +41 44 633 81 94
I mostly work on program analysis and verification, relaxed memory models and concurrency.
Effective Abstractions for Verification under Relaxed Memory Models
Andrei Dan, Yuri Meshman, Martin Vechev, Eran Yahav
- EPF Lausanne , 2010 - 2012
MSc in Computer Science
- Ecole Polytechnique Paris , 2008 - 2010
Engineer Diploma, X07
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest , 2005 - 2009
BSc in Computer Science
OOPSLA 2014 Artifacts Evaluation - Committee Member
- IBM Research, Zurich , 2012
Master thesis on High-performance Solid-state Enterprise Storage Systems
- SRI International, Menlo Park, US , 2010
Develop a verified SAT trace checker in PVS
- 2010: EPF Lausanne excellence scholarship
- 2008: Eiffel excellence scholarship (French Ministry of Foreign Affairs)