Prof. Dr. Martin Vechev
- January 2012 - : Tenure-track Assistant Professor of Computer Science at ETH Zurich.
- Sept 2007 - Dec 2011: Research Staff Member at the IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, NY, USA.
- Oct 2003 - July 2007: PhD, Cambridge University, England.
- Sept 1996 - Sept 2001: B.Sc, Simon Fraser University, Canada.
You can find more details in my CV:
Research InterestsI am generally interested in software reliability, and in particular: developing and applying formal techniques such as program analysis and synthesis for building robust systems.
- Outstanding Artifact Award, ACM OOPSLA 2013
- IBM Research Division Award, 2011
- Extraordinary Accomplishment Award, 2010
(awarded by John Kelly, IBM Senior Vice President and Director of IBM Research)
- Best Paper Award, Runtime Verification, 2010
- IBM Research Outstanding Project Award, 2010
- John Atanasoff Award, awarded by the President of Bulgaria, 2009: Photo, National TV
- Two IBM Invention and an Outstanding Technical Achievement Awards (2005, 2008)
- SFU and Cambridge Scholarships (1996, 2003)